CALL FOR PAPER AND POSTER ABSTRACTS
You are invited to submit an abstract for presentation at the AAA / ASHA 2014 Conference being held in Cairns from 1st - 3rd December 2014.
When submitting an abstract you will need to:
1. Provide a title, author(s) and affiliation(s)
2. Provide a tweetable summary to appear in the Program (max. 110 characters)
3. Nominate ONE session theme. NB. Poster abstracts should be submitted to the 'Poster Session' theme, not to a specific paper session theme.
You can view a list of session abstracts here.
4. Indicate whether the proposal is an oral presentation or a poster presentation
5. Provide a 300 word abstract to appear in the Conference Booklet (maximum 2050 characters including spaces)
The conference organisers reserve the right to reassign your paper if they feel it is more appropriate for another session theme.
Please note that an individual may be the principal author and present only ONE oral presentation and ONE poster at the conference, although they can be subsidiary co-authors on a number of other papers and posters.
Submissions for oral and poster abstracts close 27 June 2014. Acceptance of your abstract will be made via email by 18 July 2014.
Please note: If your abstract is accepted for presentation at the conference AT LEAST ONE named author on each paper must be registered for the conference by close of business on 29 August 2014 or the paper will be removed from the programme. Early bird registration fee expires on 15 August 2014.
For enquiries, please contact Julie Jerbic at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07 55808677.
AAA / ASHA 2014 Conference Committee